Duluth, GA | Rock Hill, SC | Charleston, SC
We have great opportunities for summer interns to join our team to gain professional experience.
What You Will Do
Our interns work directly with civil engineers and land surveyors assisting in a wide range of duties designed to apply the knowledge acquired in school to real world projects. Assignments could be in transportation design, natural gas, water/wastewater, or community development and may involve a range of duties including:
- Working on design tasks and preparing drawings and documents using CAD, GIS and PDF software
- Working on spreadsheets and performing research
- Working as a member of a field crew to gather information in various locations and environments
- Learning how to work on a team in a professional office environment
Attributes You Will Need
- Enrolled in a civil engineering field of study in an accredited college or university
How to Apply
Please contact us at email@example.com and include your resume, area of interest, and preferred location.
Keck & Wood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information or any other classifications protected under federal, state of local law.
Keck & Wood, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Human Resources, at 678-417-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.