Senior Traffic Signal Technician
Duluth, GA | Fayetteville, GA
Keck & Wood is currently seeking a Senior Traffic Signal Technician to assist with state and local government projects out of our Duluth or Fayetteville, GA offices. Responsibilities for this position will focus on the installation, maintenance, and/or repair of ITS and traffic signal systems. The Senior Traffic Signal Technician will work primarily in the field, or in a remote environment, but will occasionally be expected in the office. Field work may require working in inclement weather and walking extensively.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshooting of ITS and signal equipment, components, and devices to either make repairs or develop work orders so that issues can be resolved.
- Ground-level preventative maintenance for the traffic signal cabinet and components found in the immediate vicinity of the intersection.
- Ability to make basic timing adjustments in the signal controller during maintenance or construction activities.
- Ability to train engineering staff and other technicians on traffic signal and ITS equipment, components, and devices.
- Ability to plan and coordinate work with signal contractors and/or other signal technicians
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a traffic signal technician position
- IMSA Traffic Signal and/or Inspection Certifications, preferred
- Experience with Traffic Signal software (MaxTime, MaxView, etc), preferred
- Knowledge of GDOT Specifications, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
Please respond with your indication of interest and resume to email@example.com or upload your resume below.