Marketing & Communications Assistant
“Collaboration By Design” is not merely a tagline, it is the essential foundation of how Keck + Wood interacts with clients and strengthens its people.
Founded in 1954, Keck + Wood, Inc. is a growing and dynamic employee-owned consulting firm with four offices in Georgia and South Carolina. Our 60+ employees serve Transportation, Community Development and Utility clients across the southeast by providing quality engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and land surveying.
The Marketing & Communications Assistant position is an incredible opportunity to expand your knowledge in creating effective communications, learning marketing operations, and crafting winning proposals and presentations. If you are a dynamic individual looking to join a growing firm, and want to be an integral part of shaping a marketing team’s future, we want to meet you!
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be working alongside experienced marketers and communicators to hone your skills in in:
- Creating compelling content within RFP & RFQ responses
- Conducting competitor research across the Southeast region
- Storytelling through building a strong, interactive social media presence
- Building quality marketing materials such as newsletters, websites, brochures, ads, etc.
- Preparation & coordination of conferences and trade shows
- Building companywide knowledge through Digital Asset Management & CRM data input
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or journalism or 4+ years of A/E/C marketing experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) & Microsoft Office
- Ability to create dynamic content for popular social media platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar web development software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple efforts with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, and perform effectively under deadlines
- A strong desire to learn and grow within a company
Why Grow Your Career With Keck + Wood?
The Marketing & Communications Assistant role is great opportunity to learn and sharpen your professional skills, while building a career with great people who serve local communities in a relaxed culture. By joining our team, you can:
- Work in a SMPS friendly firm with CPSM and veteran mentors
- Gain valuable exposure to CRM and Digital Asset Management (DAM) integration through adding content, and crafting companywide processes and procedures
- Build experience in crafting compelling stories across proposals, social media and collateral materials through collaboration with engineers and planners
- Hone your skills to write social media blasts and web-based articles that get read and shared across the industry
With our steady growth and “Pathways to Success” advancement mindset, the right candidate has incredible career potential at Keck + Wood. If today is the day to give your career the boost it needs, please respond with your indication of interest and resume to email@example.com or upload your resume below.