Atlanta Metro (Duluth, GA)
Founded in 1954, Keck + Wood, Inc. is a growing and dynamic employee-owned consulting firm with four offices in Georgia and South Carolina. Our 60+ employees serve Community Development, Transportation and Utility clients across the southeast by providing quality engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and land surveying.
Today, Keck & Wood offers great opportunities for an individual interested in Accounting to join our team and make a difference.
“Collaboration By Design” is not just a tagline, it is the foundation of how Keck + Wood serves clients, improves communities, and strengthens its employees.
Challenging and rewarding opportunities are here….are you ready?
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our Corporate Services team. Reporting to the Controller, this position will perform basic to complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting assignments and prepare accounting statements and financial reports including:
- Accounts Payable: invoice coding, data entry, document management, vendor inquiries
- Accounts Receivable: monthly statements to clients, maintaining and log of activities
- Expense Report Coding and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Assist with Monthly Billing
- Request and process W-9 forms
- Maintain accounting documents in electronic and paper forms
- Invoice Preparation and coordination with Project Managers
- Timesheet and Expense processing
As your experience and capabilities develop, our Pathways to Success provides opportunities to grow your skills, manage more complex tasks, enhance your client interaction skills, build your communication acumen, get more in-depth with the accounting processes and procedures.
The right skills….for your success!
We’re looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field and a minimum two (2) years’ directly related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Proficient with Google Workspace applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint, Project-based accounting system, or Engineering/Architecture/Construction industry experience is a plus
Work is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional travel to project sites for construction review and contract administration. Fieldwork involves exposure to weather, traffic, and loud noise and requires extensive walking over uneven surfaces and various terrains.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity that provides hands-on experience, and the chance to be part of a team who is passionate about improving the communities we live in, we want to connect with you!
Our goal is to make you successful in work…and in life!
Keck & Wood provides a culture for you to thrive, instead of just collecting a paycheck. From team outings to company events, we provide opportunities for you to connect with others in the company on both a professional and personal level. Our flex schedule attitude helps you achieve a suitable work-life balance to grow your career, without having to give up your life to do it.
Supporting our competitive pay, our compensation packages can also include 401(k) contribution match, spot bonuses, performance-based incentive pay, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Benefits can provide peace of mind to focus on your career, so our packages typically include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off for sick & vacation leave, paid time off for eligible volunteer service, and more.
Visit our website for a full list of compensation opportunities and benefit options to grow your career and build your life.
Looking to build your career…talk to us!
Visit our Careers section on the website, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, area of interest, and preferred geographic location.
Keck & Wood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information or any other classifications protected under federal, state or local law. We ensure nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Human Resources, at 678-417-4000 or email@example.com.
With our steady growth and “Pathways to Success” advancement mindset, the right candidate has incredible career potential at Keck + Wood. If today is the day to give your career the boost it needs, please contact us!